History of Bryson

J.C. and Nancy Bryson established the area in 1872, building the first two rooms of their farmstead using cedar from Bastrop and limestone from the San Gabriel River. Originally, the 800-acre farm was used for livestock grazing, cash crops and family meals, but it eventually transitioned to a cotton farm. In creating today’s Bryson, Crescent Communities has taken every effort to show respect for the history of the Bryson family, and prepare their land for the next generation of pioneers.

Connect With Us

BE THE FIRST TO KNOW